Under Criminal Investigation? The Time To Act Is Now.
There are times when criminal charges seem to come out of the blue or are related to a one-time incident (such as a drunk driving arrest). But there are also times when suspects learn that they are under investigation before charges are ever filed. If you are in such a situation, you should view it as an opportunity and act immediately to protect yourself.
I’m attorney Kelvin L. Morris, and my entire practice is devoted to providing skilled and aggressive criminal defense. I often tell my clients that you can and should seek representation even before criminal charges are filed (if you know or suspect they are coming). When you contact the Law Office of Kelvin L. Morris, I’ll immediately get to work protecting your rights, your freedom and your reputation.
Why It Is Critical To Seek Legal Help Immediately
You may think that “lawyering up” at the first sign of trouble will make you look guilty. But if you are being investigated, law enforcement already has reasons to believe that you may be guilty. Working with me will make it harder for them to find the evidence to prove it.
Here are the advantages to working with my firm during the investigation:
- You will not need to talk to law enforcement directly, and they will no longer call you. I can serve as a buffer and communicate with them on your behalf.
- We can immediately start working on your defense strategy, which could allow us to negotiate reduced charges or have them dismissed altogether. The sooner you call, the more time we’ll have to prepare.
- I can help you avoid unintentionally giving law enforcement incriminating evidence or statements.
- If law enforcement does need to speak with you, I will be by your side, and we can help control where and when these interactions occur. By agreeing to come to them, we can avoid law enforcement showing up at your home or your workplace.
- If arrest becomes imminent, I will arrange for you to be turned in rather than being arrested at home, at work or out in public. The entire incident will be much more private.
As an experienced criminal defense attorney, I have the ability and credentials to represent you in state or federal court. Contact me immediately if you learn that you are under investigation by local or state police, the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, the U.S. Attorney’s Office or a federal agency, such as the FBI; Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA); Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF); Department of Homeland Security; or IRS.
Available Whenever You Need Me, And Committed To Your Success
Being an effective criminal defense attorney means being available to your clients 24/7. You can reach me at any time, day or night, and I’ll be ready to help. And when you contact my firm, you’ll work directly with me at all times. Your case won’t be handed to a paralegal or junior associate.